LISTEN: MADONNA RELEASES 'LIVING FOR LOVE' AND 5 OTHER NEW SONGS FROM 'REBEL HEART' ALBUM



Queen of Pop Madonna has released 6 new songs on iTunes as a response to the "leakage" of incomplete mixes of some of her new songs.



These six new tracks are from Madonna's 13th album entitled "Rebel Heart" which is scheduled to be released on March 10, 2015.

So far, the album tracks are as follows:

1. Living for Love
2. Devil Pray
3. Ghosttown
4. Unapologetic B****
5. Illuminati
6. B**** I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)

The 13 other songs are not yet available, including the track "Joan of Arc."

Listen:


In a statement, Madge said, "I was hoping to release my new single Living for Love on Valentine's Day with the rest of the album coming in the spring. I would prefer my fans to hear completed versions of some of the songs instead of the incomplete tracks that are circulating. Please consider these six songs as an early Christmas gift."


0 comments: