LISTEN: ARIANA GRANDE - BREAK FREE FEAT. ZEDD (AUDIO)


In an interview, Ariana Grande said "I never thought I'd do an EDM song, but that was an eye-opening experience, and now all I want to do is dance."

She's pertaining to "Break Free," her second single featuring Zedd, from her upcoming album "My Everything."



The song was produced by Zedd.

My Everything is out August 25th.

Tracklist

01 Intro
02 Problem [ft. Iggy Azalea]
03 One Last Time
04 Why Try
05 Break Free [ft. Zedd]
06 Best Mistake [ft. Big Sean]
07 Be My Baby [ft. Cashmere Cat]
08 Break Your Heart Right Back [ft. Childish Gambino]
09 Love Me Harder [ft. the Weeknd]
10 A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11 Hands On Me [ft. A$AP Ferg]
12 My Everything


[Verse 1]
If you want it, take it
I should have said it before
Tried to hide it, fake it
I can't pretend anymore

[Pre-Chorus]
I only want to die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really am

[Chorus x2]
This is the part when I say I don’t want it
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
Cause I can't resist it no more

[Verse 2]
You were better, deeper
I was under your spell
Like a deadly fear I am, babe
On the highway to hell

[Pre-Chorus] + [Chorus x2]

[Bridge]
(No more, baby, oooh)
Thought of your body, I came alive
It was lethal, it was fatal
In my dreams it felt so right
But I woke up every time
Oh baby

[Chorus x2]


0 comments: