WATCH: JUSTIN BIEBER PERFORMS 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN?' ON TONIGHT SHOW; EXPLAINS WHY HE BURST INTO TEARS DURING THE VMAS




On Wednesday's "Tonight Show," Justin Bieber graced the show of Jimmy Fallon and performed his comeback song "What Do You Mean?" live with The Roots

It was only The Biebs' second time to perform his latest song on TV.

Watch:


He also explained why he was bursting into tears after his performance at the VMAs.

During the interview, the 21-year-old popstar explained, "It was just so overwhelming for me, everything, just the performance – I missed some cues so I was a little disappointed at that – and just everyone, just the support. Honestly, I just wasn't expecting them to support me in the way they did … Last time I was at an award show I was booed."


"I've worked so hard on this album, I've worked so hard at becoming the man I want to become. Stepping into situations, you just can't help but feel judged,



so I was just feeling judged and just wanting to win so badly and wanting to do what I love so badly that I just put everything on the line. What was just so special about the emotional moment at the end; it was just authentic, it was real."

Justin Bieber's 2015 comeback album will be out on November 13.


0 comments: