LISTEN: ALDEN RICHARDS - 'WISH I MAY' (OR 'WISH I MAINE) (AUDIO)



#ALDUB (ALden and "Yaya DUB") is one of the Philippines' hottest and most popular love teams on TV now. Their segment "Kalyeserye" on the country's longest noontime show "Eat Bulaga!" has taken by storm every Filipino's heart all over the world.


The #ALDUB phenomenon is everywhere. It is always the talk of the town. You can always hear the phrases they made popular "ALDUB you!" (I love you) or "MAALDEN kita" (I love you too).





And with hundred thousands of tweets from faithful viewers every segment episode that stretch out to millions, there's really no stopping their popularity now and in fact Alden Richards (half of #ALDUB) has been in the recording studio for his new album under GMA Records; and he has just released a new song called "Wish I May."

You can download "Wish I May" on iTunes here.

Listen:


"Wish I May" is from Alden Richards' upcoming 2015 album under GMA Records.


0 comments: