LOOK: TAYLOR SWIFT COVERS GLAMOUR UK (6 PHOTOS)



Photographed by Damon Baker, Taylor Swift appears on the June 2015 cover of Glamour U.K. and she said she has zero time for a romantic relationship.

"There is no easy way for me to engage with romance," she explains. "I'm really busy, so I can't. And it's a good thing that I feel really independent and I feel that my friends are all I need."

Look:



In the interview by Jo Elvin, Taylor Swift also revealed that her latest album "1989" was the album her record company didn't want her to make.

"That was very surprising to me," she says. "The one thing they had a problem with was
me making a pop album. They were very scared that we wouldn't be able to maintain the level of success we had with Red. But I didn't care. It would have been all on me if we hadn't sold half of what they wanted, and I knew that. But I knew that you can't let fans get comfortable with what you make. We're supposed to entertain people. Repeating one thing over and over again is not entertaining."

 




You can read the full interview with Taylor Swift in the June issue of GLAMOUR UK, out April 30.


1 comment: