WATCH: OUCH! MADONNA FALLS OFF STAGE AT BRIT AWARDS



Ouch! Queen of Pop Madonna has fallen off the stage during her "Living For Love" performance at the 2015 Brit Awards.


Madonna performed a closing number, but her first BRITS performance in 20 years was scary and it nearly led to disaster.

Spot on! The 56-year old pop royalty fell on the lyric "I let down my guard, I fell into your arms" and was back on her feet to singing "now that it's over, I'm going to carry on."

Watch:


or



However, she recovered and finished her song "Living For Love." Shortly after the BRITS, the pop icon posted a sketch of her stage outfit on her IG, reassuring that she's fine:

"Armani hooked me up! 
My beautiful cape was tied too tight! 
But nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up! 
Thanks for your good wishes! I’m fine! ❤️#livingforlove"


0 comments: