WATCH: JUSTIN BIEBER ON ELLEN SHOW | FIRST TIME ON TV FOR A LONG TIME



Justin Bieber dropped by on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" for his another surprise appearance (February 5th).



The "Confident" singer made two second appearances on the show in two weeks. On his first appearance (Jan. 28), Justin Bieber greeted Ellen on her birthday and explained how nervous he had been facing an audience.

"It was the first time I was on television for a long time and I just was worried about what people were thinking about me. Like I said last time, I did a lot of things over the past few years that I'm not proud of," Justin Bieber explained.

Watch:

Justin Bieber on Ellen, January 28, 2015


Before this second appearance, Justin Bieber posted on his Facebook an apology for his arrogant and conceited behavior on 'Ellen.'


Justin Bieber on Ellen, February 5, 2015


Oh well, Justin is one very talented pop star, He can sing. he can dance, he can play the guitar, piano and drums. Beliebers can't wait to hear his new music.


0 comments: