SAM SMITH WANTS TO BE MORE HONEST IN SECOND ALBUM



Four-time Grammy winner Sam Smith has begun writing songs for his second album and he wants to be more honest.

In an interview, the Best New Artist said:

"For my next record I've already started writing, and my plan is to be even more honest than I have been before. As someone that consumes music, I hate it when I see celebrities and artists become polished and look like they've got loads more money and no problems."

"I do still have problems, and I'm going to have problems I really want to just show my human side."


It seems that Sam Smith draws inspiration from his feelings,  "...I get out all my feelings in my music," he added.

His recent breakup with (ex)boyfriend Jonathan Zeizel may be one of the inspirations so let's expect some melancholic tracks from his second album.


0 comments: