WATCH: EMINEM ADMITS HE IS GAY IN INTERVIEW



Eminem admits he is gay in "Interview."

After all the agonies, Sony Pictures has decided to release "The Interview," the very controversial Seth Rogen and James Franco action-comedy about an assassination plot against North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un, that many believe is at the center of last month's massive hacking on the studio.


One very popular scene from the movie is the one in which James Franco's character, Dave Skylark, a cheesy tabloid journalist, interviews Eminem on his celebrity talkshow.

Watch:


Dave Skylark asks Eminem how he is able to use such violent language in his raps.

The rapper responds, "When I rap about women, that's because of problems I had with my mother. When I rap about gay people, that's because I'm gay."

Eminem even said that he is surprised that it took people so long to figure out.


0 comments: