WATCH: YAGO STEALS A KISS FROM CARMELA (WITH SUBTITLE)


Carmela asked Yago to come to her house and help her with the household chores as she and her mother moved again to their old house.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW WITH SUBTITLE

Here is their conversation:

Yago: Carmela!...

Carmela: Yahh!

Yago: ...OUCH!

Carmela:  Sorry. What're you doing? You scared me so I hit you!

Yago: Ouch! You asked me to come here just to get a spank from you.

Carmela: Because you scared me. Let me see. Your eye turns red. Let me see... It turns red.

Yago: <kisses Carmela>

Carmela: <hits Yago again>

Yago: Ouch!

Carmela: Do it again and I'll give you more than that.

Yago: Ill-tempered!!! I kissed you only once and you hit me twice. Unfair!

Carmela: So..? I asked you to come here to get some help from you not to get a kiss.

Yago: Is that so? How can I help?

Carmela: Here, unpack these and put them there. So you wont think of stupid things.

Yago: Yes, Bo.. 


Carmela: Hmp! <hits Yago again>

Yago: Ouch! Yes, Boss!

Yago: Anything else?










0 comments: